Leonie Kayser (she/her)
Math PhD student at MPI MiS Leipzig.
Office G3 05
04103 Leipzig, Germany
Hi, I’m Leonie, a PhD student in math at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig. I’m a member of the Nonlinear Algebra group, my advisor is Simon Telen. I am interested in (Commutative) Algebra and Algebraic Geometry with a view towards computation and applications.
I studied both mathematics and computer science at Leibniz University Hannover from 2016 to 2022. I wrote my master’s theses on The Waring problem for polynomials under Matthias Schütt and on Gröbner Bases and Their Complexity under Heribert Vollmer.
- Apr 3–4, 2023: Workshop on Solving hard polynomial systems at MPI MiS, Leipzig
- Mar 17, 2023: Applications of Tropical Geometry in Leipzig-Berlin at MPI MiS, Leipzig
- Mar 13–14: Research Data in Discrete Mathematics at MPI MiS, Leipzig
- Mar 9, 2023: Seminar day on Algebra, Geometry and Computation at CWI, Amsterdam
- Feb 9–10, 2023: NoGAGS at HU Berlin
- Dec 13–14, 2022: Macaulay2 Bootcamp at MPI MiS, Leipzig
- Nov 28–Dec 1, 2022: Computational Geometry School at Fraunhofer Institute ITWM, Kaiserslautern
|Jan 28, 2023||Hello world. This website just launched!|